November 5, 2007

Reaction to Dr. Joel's votings.

Dr. Joel,
I have been nothing but nice to you, so far as I can remember. I still have the coat with the patches on it. It's waiting for you. Yet, your obsession with science has allowed you to not back me up in my quest to not know what sex the child is. That hurts, inside.
Thank you for your time,
Not Dr. Chris.

(Also, it's not that serious.)
(Also, I'm now trying to quit smoking.)
(Also, that sucks.)
(Also, this one's just for fun.)
(Also, this one's the last one.)

1 comment:

JKW said...

First of all, Congratulations on your new life/family and baby news!
Straightaway from seeing your blog, and then reading the first post, you look/sound very happy - which is definitely the best thing to be in this life!
Secondly, (and I guess you sneakily tracked my visit right away!), I almost put my vote in for not knowing the sex of the baby until it was born, because I can't think of a better surprise than this, that one could have in life. But then I thought, if you learn if it's a boy or a girl, then you could maybe be a little more prepared, and have a sex-specific nursery and clothes ready ahead of time, so you don't have to worry about those things later, and rather have more time to care for your new baby. But I don't have a kid (yet), so I don't really know what I'm talking about. But also, it may allow you to check out any new medical ultrasonography technology they might have. And then tell me. So I can write about it on CELL*WISE.

(Also, I suppose you were always nice to me. In your own Bizzarro-style.)
(Also, Yes, quit smoking! Everyone should.)
(Also, I will friggin' rock that jacket. Like a real professor.)
(Also, Thanks for the fun post.)